- How do I reorder checks?
It’s easy! Just click on the
“Deluxe” icon on our home page and follow the
instructions, or call (620) 251-5500 and ask to speak to
a Customer Service Representative.
- I need a small loan, what is your minimum loan
- What type of Business accounts do you offer?
Business account is for high activity accounts. Our
Economy Business account better fits low transaction
volume accounts. We also have savings
and money market savings accounts for businesses. For
more information, visit the section of our website for
“Business Accounts” or call (620) 251-5500.
- Do you offer Merchant Services?
Yes. Please call us
at (620) 251-5500 for details.
- When do your Certificate of Deposit rates change?
rates can change at any time, depending on market
- What do I do if I have lost or stolen checks or debit
Please contact us immediately upon learning of
your lost/stolen checks or card. You must contact us in
person, by phone or by a visit to our Main Bank. DO NOT
e-mail this information.
- Do you carry Health Savings Accounts?
Yes-Please see product description under Personal
- I want a car loan, about how long will it take to be
Once we receive the completed application, it
generally take us just a few minutes to approve your
- We have collected coins. Do you have a machine to
count coin and is there a charge?
Yes, we have an
automatic coin counter at our Main Bank and at our
Drive-In Bank. There is a charge for coin counting.
Please see the fee schedule for the current charge.
There is a higher charge for non-customers.
- I would like to go on a Heritage Club trip, how do I
become a member?
To become a member of the Heritage
Club, you have one of three options: 1). Open a Heritage
Club checking account for $1,500.00; 2). Open $15,000 in
Certificates of Deposit; or 3). $15.00 a month fee.
- Do you have telephone accessibility to find out
account information at your bank that is provided 24
hours a day, 7 days a week?
Yes, through TeleBanc. Dial
- Do you have a Kid’s Club account?
We offer accounts
to children, with a lower minimum required balance to
- Do you have FDIC Insurance and what is the
maximum insured amount?
We have FDIC insurance. Please visit
FDIC’s website at www.fdic.gov for more information on
maximum insurance amounts to fit your situation.
- What are your current rates on deposit accounts and
certificates of deposit?
Please see our rate sheet for
the Annual Percentage Yield currently offered on deposit
accounts. For loan rates, please contact our loan
department at (620) 251-5500.
- What are your Bank locations and hours?
Bank, located at 814 Walnut, is open Monday through
Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Our Drive-in, located
at 601 West Eighth, is open Monday through Friday from
8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and Saturday from 8:30 a.m. to
12:00 p.m. Our Heritage Club office is located at 812
Walnut, and is open 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday
through Friday, and coffee and cookies are served daily
at this location.
- How do I open an account?
Click on Switch Kit and
complete and print the information. Then come into our
Main Bank at 814 Walnut, 9:00-5:00 Monday through
Friday. Be sure to bring your drivers’ license, passport
or state identification card and another form of
- How do I get a copy of a check image or my monthly
Please call (620) 251-5500 and ask for
- How do I change my address?
Call Condon Bank & Trust at (620) 251-5500, or visit any of our facilities.
Note: we will need written authorization to change the
address on your account.
- What is the bank routing number for direct deposit?
- Is my Overdraft Privilegesm amount included on my
Yes. If you use your card at either an ATM or a
retail point of sale, the Overdraft Privilegesm is
included in the balance.
- What should I do if I need to place a stop payment
on a check?
Please call or come by any of our
facilities. If you make your request by phone, you must
come in to sign the form no later than 14 days after
your request. Your stop payment will be voided if we do
not have a signature within 14 days of the request. You
will still be assessed the stop payment fee.
- How do I sign up for 24/7 TeleBanc?
620-251-5500 and ask for Customer Service or
- I have forgotten my PIN number for the Telephone
Banking service. How can I get a new one?
our bookkeeping department at (620) 251-5500 and they
will reset your PIN.
- Why won’t my Visa Checkcard or ATM card work?
Your balance may not be sufficient to cover the amount
requested, 2). your card may have demagnetitized, and is
unable to be read by a machine;
- What if I have other questions?
620-251-5500 or e-mail us at email@example.com.
- When will Condon Bank & Trust have internet
Late summer 2005.